- Original Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of travel. Old Passports if any.(Passport all pages photocopies and notarised required on each page).
- Visa Application Form.
- 2 Photos: 35 X 45mm, white background, matt finish 80% face size. Teeths should not be visible, both eyes, ears and forehead clearly visible.
- Covering letter mentioning details of applicants, passport details, travel details and who will bear expenses details. (If self employed required on company letterhead.)
- Pan Card or Adhaar Card Copy
- Income Tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Original Bank statements for last 6 months with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Salary slips for last 3 months – if employed.
- Original Leave approval letter from company on company letterhead.
- Company registration proof e.g. Shop ACT, MOA etc – If Self Employed.
- If Student – Bonafide letter / ID Card and NOC letter from School/College.
- If Retired – Retirement Proof.
- Other Financial Documents – Fixed Deposits, PPF, NSC, Shares, Mutual Funds, Propety Papers etc.
- Hotel Bookings
- Air Tickets / Itinerary.
- Children under 18 must provide a notarised ‘no objection certificate’ from any nonaccompanying parent authorising their travel to Australia along with copies of the parents’ passports.
- Where children are travelling or staying with non-relatives, provide the full name, nationality and the date of birth of the person the child will be staying or travelling with. A declaration of support signed by the person responsible for that child in Australia.
For Business Visas
Business Visa Subclass 600 should be applied if travelling for below purpose:
- attending meetings, conferences and negotiations,
- investigating personal investment or job opportunities,
- representing a foreign government on official business,
- representing a overseas entity in negotiations and investigations of business opportunities.
Temporary Work (Short Stay Activity) Visa Subclass 400 should be applied if travelling for below purpose:
- undertake short-term, non-ongoing, highly specialised work in Australia;
- participate in non-ongoing cultural or social events at the invitation of an organisation in Australia.
- Visa Application forms.
- Original passport ( 6 months valid from the date of travel) + Previous passport. Notarized copies of ALL pages of passport.
- 2 Colour photograph with plain white background, matt finish size 35 mm X 45 mm 80 % face size visible
- Covering letter on company letterhead mentioning travel details, applicant details, details of the meeting/work.Detailed itinerary, with contact details of the business parties involved.
- Company registration Proof
- Income Tax Papers for last 3 years / Form 16.
- Salary Slips for last 06 months.( If employed).
- Bank statement for last 6 months.
- A letter of invitation from the host organization in Australia.
- Conference/event registration details