- Original passport with 06 Months validity from the date of travel. + Old Passports if any.
- 2 Color photograph with white background, matte finish size 35 mm X 45 mm 80% face Size
- Covering letter mentioning your travel details and stay details while in UK.
- Original Bank statement for last 6 months updated with healthy and sufficient balance.
- Income tax / Form 16 for last 3 years.
- Salary Slips for last 6 months – if employed.
- Original Leave letter from employer/school/college.
- Retirement Letter if retired
- School / College ID proof – if student.
- Retirement proof eg.pension passbook/slips if retired.
- Other financial papers NSC, PPF, Bonds, FD, shares property papers, etc.
- Minor travelers:
a) a minor accompanied by one parent shall provide a Original notarized NOC by the other parent , plus copies of parents passports or ID
b) a minor travelling alone shall provide a Original notarized NOC by both parents / legal guardians, plus copies of parents passports or ID.
Below is the exhaustive list of documents required for Business visa to United kingdom
- Original passport valid for a minimum period of six months after the expiry date of the visa (passports issued more than ten years ago are no longer accepted)* and 1 old passport if applicable plus one copy of the first and last page of the current passport. The passport should have 2 blank pages.
- Visa application form – We fill online.
- 2 recent photographs not older than 6 months. The photograph must measure 35 mm in width by 45 mm in length. The length of face must be 32 to 36 mm from bottom of chin to the top of the skull (Besides hair), that is, the face coverage has to be 60-70 % of the photo.
- Invitation letter from UK Company.
- Blocked Air ticket. Do not issue Confirmed ticket.
- Original private bank account statement showing the turnover during the last 6 months, duly stamped and signed by the bank.
- Income Tax Returns for last 3 years.
- Financial documents of Indian Company.
- Covering letter from Indian Company.
If the applicant is employed:
- Pay Slips for last 3 months.
- Employment Contract.
- Original Leave Letter.
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company + 2 Letterheads.
Documents if Visiting Friend / Family:
- Passport & Visa Copies.
- Invitation letter.
- Certificate proving the existence of family relations, if the applicant is visiting relatives.
- Address proof.
- Last 6 months Salary slips and Bank statement.
- 1) All documents need to be in original only. Photocopies are not accepted.
- 2) Each Passenger has to go for personal Submission in UK VFS.
- 3) The visa fee is not refunded if the visa is refused.
- 4) Applicant has to go for Biometric/ Fingerprints at UK VFS at the time of Submission. So that there should be no Cuts, Mehendi, scratches on both palm.